Our Bol.Com plugin has been developed for nopCommerce 3.60 and 3.70. Versions for nopCommerce 3.50, 3.80+ are available on request, but allow a 1 week delivery for those versions.
- Periodically uploads product info from your store to Bol.Com
- Define a prefix for your product offer references in Bol.Com
- Set a default condition for the product state. (In case you sell second hand products)
- Set a default condition description for the product state. (In case you sell second hand products)
- Specify the attribute that holds the condition for a product (NEW, AS NEW, GOOD, REASONABLE)
- Upon product changes Bol.Com is immediately updated with new pricing, stock and delivery period.
- Convert your sales price into bol.com prices (example: add shipping cost and return-cost to product price)
- A single delivery period for all your products
- Add an email address to spoof bol.com email adresses. This way email from your webshop is not sent to bol.com customers. (This is not allowed by Bol.Com as your email messages will contain your company name and url)
- Logs all Bol.Com traffic
- Per product delivery periods. Uses default settings when product delivery period is unset or invalid for Bol.Com
- Integrates with Plaza API V2
Since the Bol.Com plaza API is modified regularly this plugin is sold under a yearly subscription.
Important notes when selling your products through Bol.Com
-Delivery periods published on Bol.Com must be respected always. Failure to comply 5 times will cause your Bol.Com account to be suspended by Bol.Com. *
-Stock quantity should always be accurate. Make sure your stock in nopCommerce matches your physical stock. *
-Expect bold ratings from customers when the product does not fulfill their expectations!
-Do not expect Bol.Com to be a marketing platform for your Brand.
-Use Bol.Com as a sales platform to boost your sales and turn-over.
-Be prepared to handle a larger amount of returns. Make sure you handle them promptly.
-From our experience we know that Bol.Com can easily give your business an income boost of 30%, based on the type of products you sell. (books, household products, toys, lighting bulbs and paint)
-Use correct Gtin codes for all your products. Products that have no or an invalid Gtin code are not published to or by Bol.Com
-Products not available yet on Bol.com must be described using your Bol.Com account on the Bol.Com website. There is currently no API for this process.
*Suspension of your Bol.Com account, neither by Bol.Com nor by you, does not make you elligable for a refund.
Special note for companies not registered in the Netherlands or Belgium but want to sell through Bol.Com:
For companies outside the Netherlands or Belgium it is still possible to sell through Bol.Com. However there are a few issues that need to be addressed. You can request a detailed list of those issues at Bol.Com. The list below is not complete for that matter:
- All product descriptions must be in dutch
- All product warranties must comply to the dutch and / or belgium law
- Your return address must be located in the Netherlands
- Product manuals must be in dutch
- Your customer email communications must be in dutch
If you can not comply please contact us. actOpus can provide some of the services (return address with forwarding, email communication, fulfillment)
What information is sent to Bol.Com?
-A shipment tracking number when it was provided to nopCommerce
What information is retrieved from Bol.Com?
-Products ordered and quantity
-Company name, personal name, street address, city and country
-The email address that every Bol.Com customer gets when buying through Bol.Com
What happens when a customer of Bol.Com wants their bol.Com account to be deleted
-Status is pending... 22 may 2018